Prism Rangers are like “Power Rangers” but on a smaller version (pun intended).
Why would you farm Prism Rangers?
- EXP Gate Tank. Prism Rangers are very tanky in EXP gate.
- Good supportive cast for Desco. When you and friend Desco have 20sp cost AOE you can run 3 indigo rangers then on the first turn just normal ATK with Desco’s then triple prism ranger ATK buff and both Desco’s press AOE 3 times each to one-shot the waves.
- Cheaper alternative over Usalia. You could just run a prism ranger for a cheaper investment over Usalia. Though they’re not as cute as Usalia…
- Prism Rangers buffs stacks and can mesh with other buffs within the party.
- Like Prinnies, Prism Rangers also act as “fodders” or sacrifice for the Awakening Process in Disgaea RPG, the process to increase stars and attributes of your character.
- Useful evility. Some players are using Prism Rangers as their main party members to clear Disgaea RPG content.
- You’ve got friends. Who needs friends when you have Prism Rangers, right?
Here are some notable evility to consider before making these rangers as a fodder:
- Prism Indigo – Ally with the highest action gauge: ATK + 15% when Prism Indigo turn ends (2 turns). Passive ATK buff.
- Prism Orange – Humanoid allies: DEF +6%. Passive def buff.
- Prism White – Ally with the lowest action gauge: DEF +15% when Prism White turn begins (2 turns).
- Prism Blue – Humanoid allies: SPD +4%
- Prism Purple – Humanoid allies: RES +6%
- Prism Black – Enemy with the highest action gauge: Action guage -60 when Prism Black turn begins.
- Prism Pink – ally with the lowest action gauge: Action gauge +60 when Prism Pink turn begins.
- Prism Yellow – Humanoid allies: DEF +6%
Best Map to Farm Prism Rangers in Disgaea RPG Mobile
|Difficulty||Episode||Area||Stage Name||Unit Drop||Shining Gem Drop Chance|
|Hard||4||5||Love is Power||Prism Black||Lvl 1, Lvl 2, Lvl 3|
|Normal||2||5||Vs the Dark Sun||Prism Black|
|Hard||5||5||Tyrant Vs Hero||Prism Blue|
|Normal||3||5||The Culmination of Love||Prism Blue|
|Easy||1||5||The Final Assault||Prism Blue|
|Hard||7||5||DISGAEA V||Prism Green|
|Easy||3||5||The Culmination of Love||Prism Green|
|Normal||5||5||Tyrant Vs Hero||Prism Green|
|Hard||1||5||The Final Assault||Prism Indigo||Lvl 1|
|Easy||6||5||After the History Lesson||Prism Indigo|
|Normal||7||5||DISGAEA V||Prism Orange|
|Easy||5||5||Tyrant Vs Hero||Prism Orange|
|Normal||2||5||Vs the Dark Sun||Prism Pink|
|Easy||7||5||DISGAEA V||Prism Pink|
|Hard||6||5||After the History Lesson||Prism Purple|
|Easy||4||5||Love is Power||Prism Purple|
|Hard||3||5||The Culmination of Love||Prism White|
|Normal||1||5||The Final Assault||Prism White|
|Hard||6||5||After the History Lesson||Prism Yellow|
|Normal||4||5||Love is Power||Prism Yellow|
|Easy||2||5||Vs the Dark Sun||Prism Yellow|
Don’t just use these Prism Rangers as fodder. Sometimes take time to think if their stats or skill effects can benefit your main party at a certain stage or event of the game.
Like what you read? Check the other farming guide like Best Maps to Farm Awakening Materials in Disgaea RPG and Disgaea RPG Prinny Farming Guide