Prinnies are small imp-like creatures that first appeared in the Disgaea series. They are often used as servants to the main characters of the series, and they are either a) cute and harmless or b) violent and dangerous.
Why would you farm Prinny?
- Fodder. Since prinnies are easy to farm, they are often used as “fodder” for other character improvements via awakening. Just farm prinnies thru story and event stages and feed keep feeding them into each other to make them get 3 stars and 4 stars etc for other characters.
- Keep stacking those prinnies. Farming a lot of prinnies is necessary for this game. You will need a lot of them for the awakening of your main characters.
- Prevent you from pulling your credit card. Seriously, farming prinny can save you a ton of real-world money. Just persevere, dood.
- Killing time and burning AP. After completing your daily routine and event farming, you can burn your APs by farming prinny.
Best characters to farm Prinny. How to efficiently farm Prinnies?
- Santa Laharl – this is still the best character to farm prinny even in JP server.
- Thieves – the free thieves that you pulled early in the game is still relevant farming-wise.
- Pirate – this is an alternative of pirates, basically they have the same evility that gives bonus drop rate.
Prinny farming tip
- If you want to farm prinny in easy mode, choose any stage that cost 10 AP and can drop Prinny.
- Farm Prinny in “Netherworld History”. Most of the stages only cost 10 AP and they do drop prinnies as well.
Best Map to Farm Prinny in Disgaea RPG Mobile
|Difficulty||Episode||Area||Stage Name||Unit Drop||Shining Gem Drop Chance|
|Hard||7||4||The Overlords’ Feast||Prinny||Lvl 1, Lvl 2, Lvl 3, Lvl 4|
|Hard||7||2||The True Tyranny||Prinny||Lvl 1, Lvl 2, Lvl 3, Lvl 4|
|Hard||6||2||Super Muscle Battle||Prinny||Lvl 1, Lvl 2, Lvl 3|
|Hard||2||4||The Last Moneymaker||Prinny||Lvl 1|
|Easy||4||3||The Man Behind the Malice||Prinny|
|Normal||4||3||The Man Behind the Malice||Prinny|
You can also read Prism Rangers Farming Guide